1. Wood stoves are inexpensive. Unlike other home heating technologies that cost a fortune to buy and maintain, wood stoves allow you to comfortably heat your home without increasing your monthly expenses. The price of wood burning stoves cannot be compared even to the cheapest gas and electric heating system in town. The price of firewood is almost 10% lower than the price of oil, electricity and gas.
2. They are the most flexible and versatile option for home heating systems. They can fit perfectly almost anywhere in your home as long as there is adequate space to safely and smoothly install the vent pipe. So with wood burning stoves, you can zone heat anywhere in your home, regardless of the size and shape of the room.
3. It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that wood fuel is carbon neutral. Contrary to common belief among peers, burning wood does not increase atmospheric carbon dioxide levels. Although the wood logs will obviously emit carbon dioxide as they burn, the discharged carbon will be offset by the growing trees. This is a fact, as trees absorb carbon dioxide and emit pure oxygen, which helps minimize the levels of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
4. Wood offers a sovereign and renewable source of energy. Wood fuel is available in abundance and there is less chance that you will not have wood fuel ready for sale. As for oil and gas, they are not renewable, so you can expect them to run out at any time without warning. As for electricity, it is produced by burning fossil fuels, a limited good, which means that it can run out on any good day.
5. Wood fuels produce more exceptional heat. They work on the principle of radiant heat, so they heat rooms a little more efficiently and quickly compared to the heat produced through ventilation systems. Wood stoves produce heat that radiates through both tops and all sides of the unit, thus sending heat to all directions in the target rooms.
6. Works perfectly like a real kitchen stove. Some modern wood stoves are designed to function as cooking stoves. All you need is to install the cookware and adjust the temperature and voila. With a good wood stove, you can reduce your spending on cooking gas.
7. Today’s wood stoves come in a plethora of wonderful finishes, styles, and sizes. They are designed with your lifestyle and preferences in mind. Almost all modern wood stoves are perfectly designed and elegantly finished to meet the special decoration and style preferences of different homeowners. With that said, when shopping, you can be sure to find a good stove that has the inflection that best suits your home décor and style.